Prostatitis is a common disease in the male genitals, every 60 years, the second man develops prostatitis. We often hear about folk remedies for prostatitis.
Treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies can be carried out only after consultation with a urologist and complex treatment, otherwise serious complications may arise. important.
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies should be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle. A man needs to eat right, exercise to improve blood circulation in the tissues.
If you ignore these recommendations, folk remedies will not be effective, and this is due to a decrease in blood circulation and degenerative changes in the prostate gland.
Treatment of acute prostatitis with folk remedies
If a patient has signs of acute prostatitis, such as sharp pain in the lower abdomen, a burning sensation when urinating, and a high fever and weak urine, they should see their doctor. Prostatitis can be infectious and non-infectious. With a bacterial infection, it is imperative to take antibiotics.
If you do not take antibiotics, do not treat according to the schedule, but treat infections with folk remedies, there is a risk of causing severe inflammation, leading to sepsis. It is especially dangerous to heat the prostate gland in the presence of a bacterial infection that proliferates much faster in hot temperatures.
If the patient has recurrent non-bacterial prostatitis, then traditional medicine formulations can be applied in complex therapy. But not all formulations are allowed to be used with the drug. For acute prostatitis, the following remedies are effective:
- To strengthen the immune system and recover quickly, it is useful to use fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
- To reduce inflammation, make microdermabrasion with a decoction of chamomile flowers.
- Candles with propolis and cocoa butter are quite safe and effective.
- For prostatitis, unsweetened pear juice is effective.
It is not recommended to treat acute prostatitis with a bath because a bacterial infection can cause pathology; It is better to refuse this treatment.
Treatment of chronic prostatitis with folk remedies
Chronic prostatitis is a serious disease that is difficult to treat definitively. For more effective treatment, the use of folk remedies is recommended, but the recommendations of the attending physician cannot be ignored.
The most effective alternative formulations for the treatment of chronic prostatitis:
- Healing bathroom. To prepare a bath, you can use pine needles, chamomile, sage, calendula and other herbs that have an anti-inflammatory effect. Need to brew herbs and filter the water, pour the broth into a bowl of warm water and then put it in. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. Bathing is done 2-3 times a week.
- Tincture of celandine, sold in pharmacies, helps treat prostatitis. In addition, celandine is a great antioxidant, it reduces the risk of adenocarcinoma and prostate cancer. Drink tincture for 2 months, starting with one drop, increasing to 1 drop per day.
- Honey is a well-known anti-inflammatory; Prostatitis medicine is made from it. To prepare candles, honey, flour and an egg are mixed to form candles. The resulting suppository must be injected into the rectum in the morning and evening for a month.
- Pumpkin seeds are very effective for chronic prostatitis. You need to eat 30 seeds per day.
- Chestnuts have long been used to treat adenomas and prostatitis. To make a medicinal broth, you need to take the peel of a ripe chestnut. The finished product is drunk during the day instead of tea, and is also used to make fines.
- To relieve the symptoms of prostatitis, you can prepare a folk remedy with propolis, it relieves spasms and inflammation very well. To prepare candles, take 0. 1 gram of propolis and 2 grams of cocoa butter. You need to be treated within 30 days.
Before using folk remedies, you need to make sure that they are not allergic.
Prostatitis is a very uncomfortable disease, so it's best to avoid letting the infection return. The following methods will help prevent pathology:
- You should eat lots of fresh vegetables and herbs, and don't forget the pumpkin seeds.
- To reduce the risk of prostatitis, you need to drink Ivan-tea courses 3 times a year.
- Eating a mixture of walnuts, dried apricots and honey will be very helpful for male strength and prevent prostatitis.
- For prevention, it is recommended to drink a decoction of oats with the addition of parsley juice. To do this, boil the oatmeal until it becomes soft, then strain. Parsley juice is added to the liquid in a ratio of 1: 10. You need to drink a decoction of 100 grams three times a day.
An important condition for successful sex life is a reasonable sex life. Alternative medicine experts, along with doctors, recommend having sex regularly, preferably with a regular partner. It is better to refuse promiscuous sex because of the risk of transmitting infectious diseases.
In addition, the prevention of prostatitis includes regular visits to a male specialist, refusing fatty foods and junk food and alcohol. If the patient wants to prevent the development of prostatitis at home, it is imperative to exercise, paying special attention to the pelvic area.
Folk remedies for prostatitis have been used by people for centuries, but unfortunately, they have not yielded the desired effect on the disease. Therefore, you should not be too preoccupied with alternative treatment and neglect the trip to the doctor, such a choice will not lead to anything good.