Treating prostatitis at home with folk remedies is a fairly common way to treat this disease. Most men are ashamed of their delicate problems so they don't rush to see a doctor.
Complications of self-treatment of prostatitis
The disease is progressive, developing rapidly from an acute to a chronic stage. As a result, all kinds of complications develop, including impotence, infertility and the appearance of cancer.
However, when choosing methods to cure prostatitis by folk methods, it is necessary to be very careful.
This disease is effective only with complex therapy, which is best done under the supervision of a doctor. Here, exercise, medication and home recipes should be combined organically. Consider the most effective means of alternative medicine used to combat various forms of the disease.
In this case, the inflammation of the prostate gland is caused by pathogenic microflora or a viral infection. Therefore, it is important to eliminate the cause of the disease.
For this, the following means are used:
- Antibacterial drugs.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Alpha blockers.
- Calming medicine.
In addition, the patient is advised to follow a strict diet, that is, to completely refuse spicy foods, smoked salted foods. It is recommended to eliminate coffee, nicotine, spirits, strong carbonated drinks from the diet.
As a supplement, traditional medicine for prostatitis recommends trying this recipe:
- 100 grams of small temple bark, pour vodka or alcohol, leave in a dark place for two weeks.
- Alcohol is drunk twice a day in a dessert spoon.
The duration of the wellness course is 1. 5 weeks.
Prostatitis caused by impaired circulation and stagnant secretions can be treated as follows:
- Pumpkin seeds: at least 30-40 pieces per day.
- Parsley seeds. The seeds of this plant are ground into powder. Then 2 dessert spoons of the resulting product are poured with water (100 ml), brought to a boil, allowed to cool. Dehydrate the broth daily before each meal.
- Black burnt rice. Here you need ripe fruit juice, drink it before meals for 1, 5 weeks.
How is acute prostatitis in men treated?
The following folk remedies are used here:
- Grind half a kilogram of pumpkin seeds, mix with honey (200 g). From the resulting mass you need to make small balls.
- Store the product in the refrigerator. Honey tablets are consumed like regular candy, 2-3 pieces a day.
- The duration of treatment is one month.
Alternatively, you can try a decoction of celandine with added honey.
The tool is prepared according to the following scheme:
- Dried celandine in crushed form - 100 g.
- Honey - 500 g.
- Boiling water - 700 ml.
The vegetable mass is poured with water, brought to a boil and simmered for half an hour. Then, the broth is infused until completely cooled, decanted, and honey is added. After that, the product is thoroughly mixed, stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Drink a large spoonful of broth daily.
Hospitalization frequency: 3 times a day.
It should be noted that massage helps relieve pain, however, not all men agree with such radical methods of impact.
Folk remedies for chronic prostatitis and recipes are diverse, but we will consider only the safest and most effective.
- Shower with witch hazel. Young shoots of this plant, together with the leaves, pour half a liter of water, boil for at least 15 minutes. The broth is then allowed to settle until the liquid cools to room temperature, filtered. Pour the product into the basin, put hot water in (the temperature should be comfortable for the body), dip the bottom of the pot in the water. Such a course of treatment is 21 days, which can be used regularly.
- Aspen bark. Please note that it is necessary to harvest the plant material in the spring, when the juices begin to move, before the buds burst. 100 grams of bark are crushed to the smallest part, poured with vodka (200 ml). The instrument is stored for two weeks in a dry, dark place in a glass container. It is recommended to shake the preparation daily. The alcohol is then filtered through a gauze cloth. Recommended dosage: 20 drops daily with a small amount of boiled water. Treatment course: 2 months.
It should be noted that the treatment of prostatitis in men with these folk remedies has only been positively evaluated.
Propolis in folk medicine to cure prostatitis is considered one of the most effective means. This propolis is a unique combination of healing ingredients, vitamins and minerals. Folk remedies for prostatitis and recipes with propolis look like this:
- Infusion. 2 tablespoons of crushed propolis is poured into a glass of wine and left for two weeks in a glass container made of dark glass. After the prescribed time, the tincture is filtered, taken according to the consent of the attending physician, depending on the form and degree of neglect of the disease.
- Water use. 50 grams of propolis is crushed, poured with water (150 ml), simmered in a water bath for 15 minutes. The resulting broth should be drunk within 90 minutes, observing equal intervals.
- Candle. If you mix 100 grams of melted propolis and 50 grams of cocoa butter, you can make candles. Shape and size are selected individually.
It should be understood that there is no universal cure for prostatitis in men, so folk methods of treatment must be combined with oral medications. Therefore, in order to be sure to forget about unpleasant symptoms, you need to apply complex therapy.