When the infection enters the prostate gland of a man, an inflammatory process develops. Usually, it is diagnosed in people between the ages of 25 and 50. There are many reliable treatments for the disease, such as folk remedies for prostatitis. They help when medications or prostate massage are contraindicated.
What is prostatic disease
The entry of pathogens into the prostate gland initiates the disease. Pathogenic microorganisms enter the gland from the bladder, rectum, and urethra. Prostatitis is a serious, acute or chronic inflammatory disease. It appears for various reasons and is characterized by specific features:
- strong urge to go to the "small" toilet;
- fatigue, lethargy, depression;
- burning sensation in the perineum, urethra - frequent symptoms of prostatitis;
- white floating threads may appear in the urine;
- rapid ejaculation may occur, potency is significantly reduced;
- discomfort, pain in the lumbar region, scrotum, groin and lower abdomen may indicate the development of the disease;
- Difficulty urinating in patches.
How to cure prostatitis in men with male remedies
When the disease is at an early stage or in a mild form, there is really a chance to cure it with natural "panacea".
How to cure prostatitis in men with folk remedies
Folk remedies have a general health-boosting effect on a man's body. The inflammatory process is stopped and the tissues of the organ are restored. As a result, the prostate gland begins to function normally. To cure prostatitis in men, folk remedies use honey, garlic, pumpkin seeds, witch hazel, parsley, chestnut tea, herbs, poplar bark, etc. v.
Treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies
There are different ways to relieve prostate inflammation for men. For example, in addition to conservative drug therapy, naturopathic options are used. Folk remedies for prostatitis and prostate tumors can eliminate infection, reduce inflammation and strengthen the genitourinary system. Your doctor will help you choose the best remedy after doing tests and gathering information about your medical history. Treatment of prostatitis in men should be combined with folk remedies with exercise and a special diet.
The first choice to help fight prostatitis is chaga mushrooms. This plant has long been used for such purposes, its effectiveness proven by many men. Chaga mushroom with prostatitis relieves inflammation well, has an anti-infective effect. For a cure, you can try mushroom broth with the addition of witch hazel. The course of treatment is two weeks. Chaga recipe:
- Take a large spoonful of walnut leaves + a spoonful of dried chaga mushrooms.
- Pour the ingredients with water (400 ml), cook over low heat for five minutes.
- Let the finished broth cool, filter the water.
- Take natural pills three times a day, one tablespoon half an hour before meals.
Another unique and effective way to fight infectious diseases are banks for prostatitis. This procedure must be performed by a specialist, since it is necessary to know exactly where to install the "device". The bank restores the work of the male genital organs, increases potency. As a rule, they are installed in the area of the outer edge of the sacrum.
The skin is wiped with alcohol, notches are made on top with a scanner. The bank is fixed on the designation. It is then removed, and the blood released under vacuum is removed with a sterile cotton swab. Grooved areas are closed with plaster. The treatment is carried out once every 14 days (the course is 4-5 courses).
Shilajit is a versatile natural medicine commonly used for a variety of ailments. The natural product is completely harmless, it actively suppresses infections in the prostate gland, eliminates inflammation and significantly improves the state of the human genitourinary system. Here are some options on how to apply a mummy for prostatitis:
- You can make candles with oil. Thoroughly dip a cotton swab in a mixture of sea buckthorn oil and mummy (January 20). Use folk remedies to treat prostatitis only after having a bowel movement. The candle is inserted into the anus and kept there until the urination stops.
- Dissolve a few mummy capsules in water (3 tbsp L. ). The resulting drug should be taken 25 grams three times a day one hour before eating.
Everyone knows, effective and affordable drug - pumpkin seeds for prostatitis. This option is very effective and has a lot of positive reviews. This seed contains a lot of zinc, which is very important for the health of every man. To prevent prostatitis, it is recommended to consume 30 raw pumpkin seeds per day. Cooking recipe:
- Pumpkin seeds (500 g) must be ground in a blender or meat grinder.
- Combine the resulting raw material with liquid honey (200 ml).
- Roll into small balls, place in the refrigerator for an hour. There is a "medicine" for a monday twice a day before meals.
Fruit and vegetable juices
Prostate treatment is carried out with juice. Processed fresh fruit and vegetable juices eliminate the inflammatory process, help to reduce the positive effect of infection on the organ and restore sexual function. It is recommended to use cucumber, carrot, asparagus, tomato, beetroot juice. The juice of parsley and spinach also helps a lot, from fruits - pomegranate, watermelon. These drinks can be drunk alone or mixed in cocktails. To get the healing effect, you should drink at least 500 ml of liquid per day.
Ringworm caused by prostatitis is very effective in fighting infection. This natural product is a safe and effective prostatitis treatment. Here are some alternative therapy options:
- Tar country. Mix the main ingredient with water (1 in 8). Boil the medicine over low heat for five minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into jars, cover tightly and leave for two days. Remove the foam that has formed, pour water into a closed container. 100g decoction drink 20 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 10 days, followed by a rest period of the same period. Then 10 more days of admission and 20 days off. After completing the third course, you need to postpone treatment for a year.
- Rectal mixture. The birch sap heats up a little, combined with three drops of propolis tincture. The drug is injected into the anus using a pipette. Treatment lasts 1-2 months, the procedure is carried out once a day before bedtime.
A sure and safe method to fight infectious disease is an herbal remedy against prostatitis. It is better to use herbal preparations because they are more effective. The duration of herbal prostatitis treatment is one month, then 10 days off. Drops and decoction for prostatitis are taken three times a day, half a glass each time or as directed. Cooking recipe:
- Horsetail, witch hazel and birch leaves - 1 part each. Pour the chopped grass (4 tbsp) with a liter of water. Boil for 6 minutes, insisting (recommended for an hour). The drug is ready.
- Kalanchoe is used to treat prostatitis by folk methods. Grind the leaves (glass), pour vodka (half a liter). The mixture must be left for 5 days. Drink one teaspoon per day.
- Mix together the same amount of leaves of bearberry, shiitake, plantain, mother herb and celandine, juniper berry. Steam two tablespoons of the preparation with boiling water (300 ml). Hold in the water bath for 15 minutes, then press for another hour.
- Another recipe involves the use of poplar bark. Pour boiling water over the dry ingredients (100 grams) (1 liter). Simmer for 15 minutes, let cool. Drink a decoction of bark 30 minutes before meals, one glass each time a day.
- With an exacerbation of the inflammatory process, take a dry powder from wormwood (100 g). Eat a small pinch six times a day with warm water. There should be 2 hours between meals. Single - one week.
- Chop the parsley root. Steam a tablespoon of the product with boiling water (1 glass), wrap in a warm cloth. Emphasize 10 o'clock. Consume 1 tablespoon five times a day. This popular method copes well with the symptoms of prostatitis.
Basic principles when treating prostatitis at home
In order for the treatment process to bring about the necessary results, it is necessary to adhere to the basic principles when treating prostatitis at home:
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- It is recommended to adhere to a healthy lifestyle, change the usual diet to a proper, healthy diet, otherwise folk recipes for prostatitis will not be effective.
- Not too cold (you need to wear clothes suitable for the weather, don't sit on cold ground).
- To avoid inflammation or their recurrence, it is necessary to start working harder, walk more often on the street, exercise, go swimming.
- Doctors advise to exclude the case of prolonged urine retention, should empty the urine in time. You should go to the toilet at least every three hours.
- If a man is diagnosed with the disease and is being treated at home, perineal wounds should be avoided.
- When a representative of the male has a sedentary work, you need to interrupt for 5 to 10 minutes every few hours. It is worth the warm-up, walk.
- Constipation is not tolerated, which can only aggravate the infectious disease and disable treatment.
- Stressful situations that can lead to complications should be avoided.
- Sex should be regular and complete. Sex life is necessary to eliminate stagnant processes in the prostate. Avoid having sex too often, find a partner often.
- Twice a year, it is mandatory to see a urologist.
- Before starting home treatment, you should consult a doctor, who can recommend an individual folk remedy.