Prostatitis is a purely male pathology. It is characterized by inflammation of the prostate gland. It is quite painful and uncomfortable for the man. At the same time, many people keep quiet about the problem, thereby only aggravating their condition. As a result, the acute form of the disease becomes chronic. Its symptoms appear steadily, then they completely disappear.
The question of how to cure chronic prostatitis is most relevant in such a situation.
Recently, more and more men are complaining of burning, cramps, pain when urinating, low vitality and impaired fertility. Essentially, all of these are signs of prostatitis. As practice shows, there are many reasons that lead to its occurrence, and the disease affects the body at different ages.
Only timely and proper treatment can cure the disease. So at the first sign, it's important to see a doctor. He will conduct a number of exams, appoint passing tests and carry out other procedures. Based on the results obtained will make a diagnosis and determine the most effective treatment.
But many men are sensitive to this topic, so they try to hide their flaws. As a result, the course of the disease is complicated, and the acute form becomes chronic. The latter is much more difficult to deal with, it will take more time and effort. In this case, one cannot do without certain restrictions and compliance with certain recommendations. In addition, one type of therapy will not bring the desired results, but it is necessary to combine the two.
Patients with chronic prostatitis are very concerned about whether the disease is curable and how it is treated. This question is quite logical, since every man wants to lead a normal life without feeling uncomfortable. Treatment of prostatitis in men is a complex and time-consuming process. It requires a correct and responsible approach. In this case, you should not self-medicate, it is better to take the help of a specialist and perform the necessary manipulations only under the supervision of a doctor.
The main prostate treatments include:
- Ethnic Science;
- Are taking medication;
- Physical therapy;
- Thermal impact;
- Electrotherapy and laser therapy;
- Adhere to the diet.
In addition, there are several approaches to treatment, depending on the type of disease: bacterial and bacterial. For the first type of disease, antibiotics are well suited. The course of such treatment is long, but effective. In the second treatment, a powerful line of drugs is mainly used, which works to destroy the infected microflora. In addition, stagnant elements are therefore also eliminated.
Additional procedures are often used during treatment. For example, rectal massage. It is quite effective in chronic prostatitis. It is performed by a specially trained person. Basically, these skills are possessed by a doctor. Massage time is 12-15 sessions, done within a month.
Exercise also has a beneficial effect on the body of patients with prostatitis. For example, jogging in the morning and evening, swimming. The main goal of the exercise is to increase the speed of blood circulation in the body, giving the body more strength. In addition, they have a positive effect on the condition of the legs and pelvis, in which stagnation often occurs, which leads to prostatitis.
Many experts recommend warming the body - this procedure will only complement the treatment. Because it activates the activity of all organs in the patient's body.
Folk remedies are widely used in the treatment of various diseases. Whether chronic prostatitis can be treated with this method worries many people. The use of herbs, flowers, honey and baths is quite effective for such a disease. Thanks to that, you can cure prostatitis at home. Moreover, this is very easy to do and with minimal financial costs.
You can effectively treat prostatitis with the following folk remedies:
- Witch hazel and needles.Plants must be poured with boiling water and left to incubate. Then, pour it into a pot and sit in the liquid. The same bathing is done several times daily for two weeks. The duration of one procedure is 15–20 minutes;
- Pumpkin seeds.This plant is rich in zinc, which is essential for the male body. It helps to quickly and effectively cope with many diseases. Pumpkin seeds can be eaten whole, 25-30 seeds once a day or used to make a special solution. The second application is as follows. It is necessary to grind the seeds in a paste state. The meat grinder will help you with this. Add honey to them in the amount of 150 grams. Mix all ingredients well and form into small balls. Store this in a cool place. Consume one or two scoops daily before meals. Moreover, it must be chewed thoroughly;
- Honey and celandine.Basically, this remedy is used after the treatment of prostatitis with drugs, when the acute inflammation will be relieved. These ingredients are used to make a special broth. It is necessary to take dried celandine and boil it for 30 minutes. Then filter and add honey. After cooking, the broth is poured into a glass container and stored in a dark and cool place. It is recommended to use it 10 grams three times a day before meals;
- Oatmeal broth.You need to take the product and boil it for 30 minutes. Then, strain and drink one glass several times a day. The duration of treatment in this way is about two months. In this case, it is necessary to take a five-day break from using the broth. During such treatment, you should give up vigorous physical activities. For example, go to the gym. The results of treatment with folk remedies will not keep you waiting, but will be evident after a week, but you should not stop there. In order for recovery to occur and the disease to disappear forever, it is necessary to complete the full course;
- Parsley.This plant has a rich composition, which includes a number of useful and healing substances. They do an excellent job with inflammatory processes in the genital area, restoring their work. To cure prostatitis, you need to put parsley through a juicer. The resulting liquid must be taken in the amount of one tablespoon several times a day. You can also use plant seeds. They are ground into a powder, poured with boiling water and boiled for twenty minutes. Then, let it cool and drink a tablespoon before serving.
You can cure chronic diseases with other folk remedies. For example, wormwood. This plant helps to reduce inflammation and kill pyogenic infections. Wormwood must be rubbed by hand before use. Then, take part of it in its pure form, and use the rest to make a special decoction for douching of the urethra.
The bitter taste of the plant has a nourishing effect on the body. It cleanses the body of harmful bacteria that have become infectious agents. Only in this way can you completely get rid of the disease.
The scheme uses a tool as follows:
- At the beginning of treatment, it is necessary to use neem tree. Then, remember to drink a glass of water. It is necessary to carry out the procedure every two hours. Therefore, the duration of treatment is three days. It doesn't matter when the meal is done. On these days, the attending physician does not recommend rest. This herb will need to be taken at night at the same times;
- Subsequent treatment takes place only during the day. It is necessary to eat a pinch of wormwood five or six times. The duration of such a reception is four days;
- In the evening, additional treatments with wormwood will be required. They are presented as micromolecules. To prepare them, you need a teaspoon of dried herbs. A cup of water is added to it and brought to a boil. Then the broth is filtered and allowed to cool to a temperature of 37 degrees. 50 ml of liquid must be taken for the procedure. It is done by injection into the anus. In this case, defecation was not observed. Another 50 ml of solution must be injected into the urethra. The duration of treatment is one week. In a few days, stagnation will start to appear.
To get the desired results from the treatment with folk remedies, you must follow a diet. It includes the exclusion of fatty and dairy products, eggs, sweets from the diet. In addition, you need to limit your intake of bread. It is allowed only in dry form and in an amount not exceeding 200 grams per day. In addition, during the period of treatment, it is necessary to give up alcohol, tobacco and other harmful substances.
If we talk about allowed products, then this includes vegetables and fruits. Because they are rich in fiber, vitamins and other beneficial substances. You can eat whole grains, nuts, and sunflower oil.
Medicines for treatment
Folk remedies often do not cure chronic prostatitis. They are mainly used in conjunction with drug treatment or prescribed afterwards. The use of drugs in practice is much more effective in combating this disease. They quickly help heal the patient.
Basically, with drug treatment, antibiotics and rectal suppositories are prescribed. The former allows you to destroy the bacteria that led to the development of the disease. They must be used very carefully and strictly according to the program. Because they can accumulate in the prostate gland.
Treatment with rectal suppositories is also possible. They allow you to quickly relieve the symptoms accompanying the disease. In addition, they also prevent the inflammatory process, mildly affecting the rectal wall. Rectal suppositories do not have the side effects that are common with antibiotic use.
Chronic prostatitis is usually curable. The main thing is to follow the recommendations of your doctor. With the right approach to problem solving, it won't be difficult to heal. However, you should still not bring your condition to a chronic form of prostatitis, it is better to seek help in the early stages.
As soon as you experience discomfort while urinating, you should see a doctor. He will help determine the cause of the disease. If necessary, he will choose an effective treatment for the disease. As a result, a man should be able to return to his normal life without discomfort.