Prostatitis requires complex treatment.In addition to drugs and physical therapy, a man should use the most effective herbs for prostatitis, sold in any pharmacy chain.They will help speed up the healing process and serve as an excellent preventive measure for the next flare of disease.
Herbal remedies are a powerful aid to enhancing the effects of traditional medicines. Medicinal herbs are prepared in many different ways and used in different forms (decoction, infusion, tea, tincture). Herbal treatment of prostatitis has many benefits:
- is easily felt by the body;
- does not have an extensive list of contraindications;
- has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the digestive tract;
- is not toxic to internal organs;
- can be used at any stage of the disease;
- suitable for any pharmaceutical product;
- participates in the exchange process;
- increases and maintains a high level of immunity;
- is still available for all patient types;
- is not addictive, so one tree or another can be used for a long time.
How herbs work for prostatitis
In order for the medicinal herbs to work fully, herbs for prostatitis and prostate adenoma in men are chosen depending on their effects on the body. It is best to incubate more than one plant, but mix it with other plants so that the prepared medicine has:
- Anti-inflammatory properties. Such plants include chrysanthemums, sage, bearberry, calendula, Thiem, dioecious nettle, and St. wort. John.
- Antiseptic action. Herbs have diuretic properties that help to remove harmful compounds and pathogens from the body. These include: bearberry, centaury, herbal rosemary.
- General immunomodulating and regulatory qualities. The stronger the body's defenses, the faster it will be able to cope with diseases. Echinacea, valerian, ginseng help increase immunity.
- Properties that improve blood circulation. Often the cause of the development of the disease is a blockage in the pelvic organs. They arise from a sedentary lifestyle and not having sex very often. Blood circulation in the pelvis is restored with sweet clover and horse chestnut.
The most effective herbs for prostatitis
Herbal remedies will help reduce inflammation and spasm, facilitate urination, normalize blood circulation, destroy pathogenic microflora and prevent recurrence.The most effective herbs for prostatitis in men are as follows:
Blend the roots and pour in a liter of boiling water. Since this plant has an unpleasant taste, you can add a little honey and lemon juice. The resulting drug will arouse libido, eliminate symptoms of congestion, and stimulate blood flow in the pelvic organs. Drink three times a day, each time a large spoonful before main meals.
Fresh plant juice mixed with massage alcohol in the ratio of 1: 1. The obtained product is diluted with a glass of purified water and taken by the cumulative method: increasing the number of drops each time until collection30 drops. Then there is a countdown until the dosage is zero.
5 large spoons of nettle seeds are added to 0. 5 liters of quality red wine and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Every day before going to bed, they consumed a quarter of a glass of medicine.
You can buy herbal medicines for prostatitis in pharmacies or you can get them yourself.
For this match:
- Icelandic moss;
- white mistletoe;
- pepper plateau;
- silken; soap box
Each plant takes 15 g, a large spoon of the mixture is steamed in a cup of boiling water, let stand for half an hour, drink 2 large spoons per day.
If you ask what herbs treat the prostate gland in men, healers will definitely mention bearberry. This bitter herb is widely used in the form of decoctions, infusions, and alcohol. Liquid pills take 1-2 large teaspoons 3 times a day. Alcohol products are taken 10-15 drops three times / day.
Plants can be brewed like tea and drunk immediately after a meal. It has powerful anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, and diuretic effects.
This herb is present in the most effective medicinal preparations created for the treatment of genital diseases. This herb has therapeutic properties thanks to its carotenoid, flavonoid, and vitamin C. In addition, ivan tea contains betasitosterol - a promoter:
- reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood;
- strengthens the immune system;
- reduces inflammation;
- kills fungi, bacteria and viruses;
- positively affects glandular tissue;
- normalizes the functions of the reproductive system.
If the patient does not know what herbs to drink to cure prostatitis in men, they can use Ivan tea. Such decoction is suitable for healing: 2 small spoons of dried plants steamed in 0. 5 liters of boiling water, cover tightly and wait 15 minutes. They take medication in stress form at any time of the day, regardless of food, for three months.
The most useful plant is not only used for gland problems: it can eliminate inflammatory foci of any organ. Ginseng enhances potency, improves sperm quality, is popularly referred to as natural Viagra. Plant roots contain saponins, an element that stimulates the functions of all important organs, including the prostate. It is used with caution by men over the age of 45 with high blood pressure.
Herbs are used as follows: 50 g of crushed ginseng root, soaked in 0. 5 liters of vodka for three weeks in a cool, dark place. If the man is not allergic, then you can add a large teaspoon of natural honey. The finished product is taken orally in a small spoon per day, three times a day before meals for one month.
The herbs that help with prostatitis are those that have anti-inflammatory properties and improve blood flow. Dried poplar bark is the best choice for the treatment of male diseases. 100 g of dry crushed raw material is poured into 200 ml of vodka alcohol, covered and left for 14 days. It is then filtered and consumed three times a day before the main meal, 20 drops dissolved in half a glass of water. The course of treatment lasts 1-1, 5 months.
Treatment of male prostatitis with witch hazel is as follows:
- 2-3 twig leaves are boiled in water for 25-30 minutes. Insist until a purple-red infusion is obtained. Pour the resulting product into a bowl and carry out a steam daily. A new infusion solution is prepared for each procedure.
- 15 g of dried hazelnuts, 3 parsley roots, 30 g of ash, 15 g of chopped rhubarb and mix well. One tablespoon of the collection is poured with one liter of boiling water and boiled for 20 minutes. After it is filtered and drink instead of water during the day.
This plant copes well with urinary ailments due to its strong composition, including: phenol, coumarin, ascorbic acid, saponin, tanning compound, resin. It has diuretic, immunomodulatory, anti-tumor, tonic effects. The remedy is prepared as follows: 60 g miller poured into 600 ml of alcohol. Insist 2-3 weeks and drink 35 drops three times a day.
St. John's wort
When looking for herbs that are good for the prostate gland, you should choose St. John's wort. It contains:
- Flavonoids have anti-inflammatory properties and prevent the development of allergies;
- natural antibiotic;
- terpenes are hydrocarbon products of the biosynthesis process with diuretic, antiviral and antiseptic effects.
If you drink tea with St. John's wort every day, the potency of a man improves, as evidenced by numerous patient reviews. The factory is annealed and pulled out like this:
- 1 large teaspoon of dried plant is steamed in a cup of boiling water and kept in a water bath for 10-15 minutes. After cooling, the product is filtered and added with clean water to form a full glass. Drink, divide into three meals, before main meals.
- 100 g of dry phyto is poured into 0. 5 liters of vodka and kept for one week in a dark place. Drink a small teaspoon before a main meal.
This male prostatitis herb is prized for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces spasm, normalizes metabolism, improves activity of digestive organs. It is not recommended to use it for people diagnosed with blood diseases. Yarrow makes good decoctions and tincture:
- 15 g of dried herb simmered with 1 cup of boiling water and left on a slow flame for 20 minutes. The finished broth is taken orally with a large spoon three times a day.
- 30 g of dry ingredients are poured into a glass of vodka, covered and left for two weeks in a dark place. Drinking tincture three times a day, 40 drops each time.
The list of effective herbal remedies for prostatitis and prostate tumors includes nettle root. It helps to reduce inflammation, calms the central nervous system, stops bacterial multiplication and helps cope with stagnant processes. 50 g of chopped phyto-raw material is poured into 0. 5 liters of vodka and covered for 2 weeks. After it is filtered and taken before the main meal, 30 drops.
Important! Men with stomach ulcers, impaired kidney function, low blood pressure, intolerance to the active substances of the plant should not drink Diệp Hạ Châu.
This herb will maximize medicinal properties combined with other herbal ingredients to help eliminate signs of inflammation of the gland. The preparation of a curative agent looks like this: 0. 5 large tablespoons of coriander are mixed with the same amount of sambari and 100 ml of ethanol is poured in. Leave for 10 days and take a small teaspoon of prostatitis in the morning half an hour before meals.
How to properly prepare herbs for prostatitis
In order for a medicinal plant or a collection of prostate gland remedies to have a positive effect on the body, you must follow the rules when mixing:
- any part of a plant used to make a decoction, an infusion drug: rhizome, stem, flower, leaf. In this case, it is recommended to combine them;
- before mixing the medicine, the ingredients must be ground in a jar or blender;
- infusions and decoctions prepared in glass, porcelain or enamel dishes; The
- decoction is considered the safest and most harmless means. They can be prepared daily by mixing different ingredients;
- filters vegetable product only after it has cooled completely; It is not always advisable to drink
- tincture. Do not use them while on antibiotic treatment;
- should only take any folk remedies that use medicinal products for prostatitis after consulting a doctor.
Duration of treatment
The therapist will tell you how much and how to cure prostatitis with herbs. The duration of the course of treatment always takes at least one month, as the effect of herbal remedies is closely related to the cumulative effect. On average, taking decoction and medicine for prostatitis will take 6-9 months.
For old chronic illness you can use this tool:
- thorns and horse chestnut shells 50 g poured with 3 cups of boiling water;
- insist in the thermos for 10-12 hours; The resulting
- is placed on a slow flame and boiled to leave one third of the original mass;
- drink 30 drops three times a day. It would be good if, in parallel with this remedy, a man used a large spoonful of honey along with corn pollen and pine.
What herbal treatment for prostatitis caused by hormonal imbalance is of concern to many patients. In such cases, herbal preparations are used in combination with hormone therapy. One large teaspoon of plant mixture is incubated in 300 ml of boiling water and taken by mouth 100 ml three times a day. This collection includes ivan, oregano, and St. Petersburg teas. John's wort, peony, calendula.
Herbal Collection for Infectious Prostatitis Treatment is prepared as follows:
- mix in equal proportions the leaves of the May birch tree, the crow's feet leaves, the thyme, the St. seaweed. John, do thug;
- a large spoon is obtained poured with 0. 5 liters of boiling water;
- is left on for 2-3 hours and then filtered.
The drug is taken in the morning and in the evening, 100-150 ml per day.
Contraindications to herbal medicine
If you are treating prostatitis with herbs, then even the most effective formula should be studied before use. Each plant has its own list of contraindications. You should be especially careful with plants that contain toxins, as they can be seriously poisoned. To avoid problems, you should adhere to the prescribed dosage and not exceed the recommended course time.
Men's and Experts Reviews
- Prostatitis and herbal medicine are quite compatible concepts. However, no matter how effective the herbal medicine is, before using it should also consult a specialist. Self-medication is harmful to health, hinders accurate diagnosis and slows down the healing process.
- I have tried many herbs: red root, willow tea, various preparations. The most noticeable effect comes from poplar bark.
- Of course, you cannot eradicate venereal disease with herbs, but along with a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, and sports, they will help you stay fit and avoid costly visits to the doctors. .
- I constantly buy Ivan tea at the market from my grandmother. I drink it instead of tea. I also use fern bark - an ideal remedy for the gland. I plan to collect them myself this year, otherwise it's a bit expensive.