No matter how much alternative methods are described, drug treatment of prostatitis in men is most effective. Its nomenclature is updated every year. In this article, we will discuss prostatitis in men and drug treatment. And in addition, prostatitis should take what medicine, what drug name? We will talk about this later.
The followingdrugs are used to treat prostatitis:antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, alpha blocker, hormonal agent, immune modulatorfluids, muscle relaxants, biological stimulants, multivitamins.
It should be noted that the treatment of prostatitis with drugs should only be carried out under the supervision of a doctor!
The most common cause of prostatitis is bacterial infection.Antibiotics are the primary means of killing bacteria.
To prescribe a drug, you need to make sure it is a bacterial prostatitisthat is being treated.
Otherwise, taking antibiotics would only harm.
The choice of a particular antibiotic depends on the type of pathogen identified.
Reveal itby lab method.
Usually, doctors prescribe fluoroquinolones to treat bacterial prostatitis: ciprofloxacin, gatiloxacin, lomefloxacin, moxifloxacin, ofloxacin. They are distinguished by their activity, permeability, and antimicrobial action; when taken orally, they accumulate in the gland.
Antibiotics of all listed types are taken in the form of injections (most effective), rectal suppositories and tablets.
In the acute form, the drug takes from one month to three times. In chronic hospitalization, the duration depends on the rate of cure.
Chronic prostatitis is well treated with antibiotics under the names doxycycline hydrochloride, oleandomycin, erythromycin, cephalexin. They are particularly effective against congestive inflammation: the correct flora develops on the basis of secretory accumulation. The accumulation of antibiotics in the gland helps prevent the disease from recurring.
Men and other drugs for prostatitis
How is prostatitis treated in men? Tablets, suppositories and other drugs.
Drugs, suppositories and tablets for prostatitis - listing:
- To improve urination (its worse condition is the main symptom of prostatitis), drugs of the alpha-1 blocker group are used.
- Alpha-adrenergic receptor blockers come in the form of capsules, tablets. This group of drugs affects the smooth muscles in the gland and bladder. Under their effect, urine is better secreted and out, difficult to flow out when prostatitis.
No steroids. To eliminate pain in the groin and perineum from prostatitis, nonsteroidal medications are used. The best among them is ketorolac tromethamine (injections, tablets). sodium diclofenac (injections, suppositories). Ketoprofen, ibuprofen, meloxicam (tablets, injections, suppositories) are also used according to the same scheme.
Taking these drugs adversely affects the digestive system.
Therefore, the regimen is usually for three days, then resumed after a weekly interval.
Ketorolac tromethamine is used only once for acute pain.
- Antispasmodic. If the cause of pain when prostatitis is due to perineal muscle spasm accompanied by prostate adenoma, antispasmodic drugs, muscle relaxants will support well.
- Phytoprepods preparations are not too fast and effective in the treatment of prostatitis, but they are harmless. They contain minerals, herbal extracts that have a complex effect: reduce inflammation, pain, and cramps in the gland, some even kill bacteria. They are suitable for regular use during illness, remission and prophylaxis.
- Candles. The filling of rectal suppositories for the treatment of prostatitis is made of antibiotics, propolis, antispasmodic drugs, components of the cattle gland and other components. Examples of drugs used with suppositories: bioprost, prostatilen, viferon, prostopin, olestezin. The use of suppositories for prostatitis helps to eliminate swelling, pain, inflammation. With their help, the sexual and urinary functions are restored, the development of vascular thrombosis is prevented, and blood circulation is improved.
- Chinese plasters act at the heart of prostatitis by penetrating the drug's microspheres through the skin. This was achieved using nanotechnology. In parallel, you can take antibiotics to enhance the effect.
- Prostate extract (injection) preparation that combines many functions. Designed to strengthen the immune system, blood vessels, glandular cell walls, normalize blood circulation, restore tissue. All of these processes with his support are sometimes accelerated.
- Hormonal drugs restore the balance of male sex hormones, the sexual function of the boy. From prostatitis, which drug should be used? The best of these is Finasteride in tablet form.
- In addition, the patient is indicated for exercise therapy, physiotherapy, massage, water procedures.
- To improve immunity. Even in the presence of harmful factors, pathology may not persist if the patient does not have a weakened immune system. To increase it, immunomodulators are used:
- Preparations: Taktivin, Inteferon increase immunity to foreign bacteria;
- Levamisole - T-lymphocyte stimulant;
- prostatitis tablets for men, including sodium nucleinate, increases macrophage cell activity; The drug
- from the dried juice of the herb Echinacea purpurea, methyluracil to increase cellular immunity.
The most effective combination
The most effective is a combination of two forms of treatment for prostatitis and prostate adenoma with drugs - injection and rectal. Both are used for acute and chronic forms of the disease.
Examples of effective kits for bacterial prostatitis:
- injected with nonsteroidal ketorolac tromethamine for acute pain relief;
- tablets for the treatment of prostatitis in men alfuzosin hydrochloride to improve urination;
- injected with ceftriaxone antibiotics;
- injected with a complex of prostate extract, interferon to improve immunity.
How to supplement treatment?
To get a quick cure for prostatitis, you need:
- slept 8-9 hours a day at night;
- avoid stress;
- eat properly, diet;
- forget about alcohol, smoking, gambling and other stress-related activities during prostatitis treatment;
- frequently has sex with one sexual partner;
- does not expose the prostate gland to injury;
- is not cold;
- move as much as possible.
Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy for inflammatory prostate disease is performed by physically touching the skin or mucous membranes of a patient with prostatitis.
They are usually done on an outpatient basis. These devices can also be purchased for personal use at a retail store.
Folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis. These include: pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, poplar, chestnut, propolis, parsley.
Microclyster is used to inject drugs for the treatment of prostatitis into the rectum suitable for their purpose, indicated in the instructions.
Healing, mud baths treat prostatitis by warming problem areas, the action of beneficial substances contained in the liquid.
Prostate massageis a very effective part of the treatment of complex prostatitis. Though you can't call it pleasant.
By working directly with the gloved finger, the doctor will remove the tension of the gland muscles, gradually reducing the swelling.
From there, the patient's pain disappears, the lobes of the organ are of equal size and its functions are restored. Occurrence of exudate and sperm stagnation along with harmful microflora.
Competent prostate massagewill only be done by a specialist wearing a special glove and who must be called at home to do it.
The body is veryfragile,if you try to do the same thing on your own (self-massage) or with the help of an incompetent person, you canseriously injuring him with the risk of blood poisoning.Self-massagewith prostatitis is unacceptable!
Any exercise is helpful for preventing prostatitis, starting with the usual morning exercises. But special exercises have been developed specifically to fight prostatitis.
Do Kegel exercises that are aimed at strengthening the pelvic muscles. To identify them is simple: a man retains the flow of urine while writing. The muscles (muscles of the prostate gland) will work in this case, and must be exercised.
- Tens and relaxes each muscle of the prostate gland. As fast as possible.
- Tighten muscles, hold tension for 4 seconds, relax gently.
- Smoothly tighten muscles like a bowel movement. Relax.
In the first lesson, we repeat each exercise eight times. We repeat this cycle five times a day.
Increase the number of repetitions per exercise in the cycle by four weeks until we reach 45 reps. We exercise like that every day, while prostatitis is involved.
Sauna is effective to relax smooth muscles of the prostate gland, increase blood flow in the lower abdomen, improve immunity. Prostatitis patient's condition improved if combined with steam bath with fish lettuce tea, apple cider vinegar was used.
Diet. In the diet of prostatitis patients mostly vegetables and fruits.
- spices- parsley, mustard, horseradish - reduces inflammation, accelerates recovery;
- onions, garlickills pathogenic bacteria;
- improves blood circulation, effect;
- zinc,required for prostate function, is found in marine products: shrimp, algae, crab, fish, clams.
People with prostatitis should avoid the following:
- alcohol, coffee, carbonated drinks, tea;
- fatty, smoked, fried, semi-finished foods, fast food, baked goods;
- beans and canned foods.
Yoga classes, folk remedies, hot baths, Russian saunas and saunas, mud therapy will be great additions.
Now you know what medications to treat prostatitis, and which one to take. After drug treatment is completed, we continue to work to prevent the disease.
Prevention of prostatitisincludes measures to prevent recurrence. For men over the age of forty, these measures should be taken regardless of whether or not they receive treatment.