To enhance the effectiveness of the drug treatment, men started to use folk remedies to treat prostatitis. There are many ways to treat prostatitis, which is presented with alternative drugs. Most of them actually help in significantly improving overall health, as well as reducing key signs of the disease.
Basic principles of therapy
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies is based on a number of rules and principles that must be kept in mind. A man must understand that they alone cannot cure him. You will need to make complete lifestyle changes to improve your health. Home treatment for acute or chronic prostatitis is to normalize work and rest, to give up bad habits and to follow a therapeutic diet. Regular physical activity is very important in this regard.
Treatment of chronic or severe prostatitis in men at home must be comprehensive. Even the most effective folk remedies won't work if a man refuses to take the drug. The latter is always the basis of treatment. Other treatments often just complement it.
Folk remedies will not replace curative medicine, but will enhance and complement it.
The attending physician must approve therapies based on folk practices. Treatment of prostatitis of all kinds at home should be under his control. If necessary, the therapist will recommend supplementing the therapy with massage or other physical therapy.
Carefully study the treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies. Patients are only suitable for drugs in which there are no ingredients that can cause allergies in humans. It is also advisable to abolish homemade drugs that may impair the effectiveness of pharmaceutical preparations.
Choosing a treatment for chronic prostatitis or exacerbation with folk remedies, patients should be ready for long-term therapy. Unlike drugs, they work quite slowly. Therefore, to see results, it is necessary to carry out home remedies with herbal of choice for a long time.
If the diagnosis shows that the patient has prostatitis, then it is possible to seek treatment at home. Pumpkin seeds will help deal with prostatitis. They have received a lot of positive feedback from men who have tried this treatment. Pumpkin seeds contain a large amount of zinc which is essential for the male body. Often this particular product is recommended for people who are questioning what to do to prevent prostatitis with folk remedies. To prevent the development of a pathological process in the gland, it is enough to eat only 30 raw seeds per day, regardless of food intake.
There is a popular recipe for making medicine based on pumpkin seeds. It is recommended for men with prostatitis. Alarming symptoms and general malaise should subside as soon as the patient receives home treatment with this remedy. Prepare it like this:
- 500 g of grain must be chopped in a blender or meat grinder;
- Pour the resulting mixture into a bowl and pour 200 ml of liquid honey;
- All ingredients must be well mixed;
- A few small balls must be rolled up, then sent in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
The finished drug should be eaten with a ball twice a day before sitting at the table.
Pumpkin seeds can also be used to prevent male problems.
Traditional treatments for prostatitis include recipes made from bee products. They have a beneficial effect not only on the prostate gland but also on the whole body.
Natural honey is commonly used by people with cardiovascular diseases because it helps prevent disease recurrence at home.
Here's how to treat gland inflammation with bee products:
- Pollen and honey.The first product should be eaten with 2 teaspoons. 3 times a day before meals. Natural honey for medicinal purposes can be consumed in 1 tablespoon. l. in the morning before breakfast;
- Under water.It is possible to cure prostatitis at home with this product if you take 1 tablespoon for several weeks. l. three times a day to take pills made from 2 tablespoons. l. main ingredient and 500 ml of water. This mixture should be boiled and kept on the stove for 2 hours. After drinking podmore, you should eat 1 teaspoon. honey;
- Propolis alcohol 20%.Such folk remedy for prostatitis in men, before using it should dissolve 40 drops in 100 ml of drinking water. Take this medicine half an hour before meals. Should be excellent drink within 45 days;
- Propolis suppositories.Prevention of chronic prostatitis in men and men at home can be done with homemade suppositories. To make them you need to evaporate 40 g of the main product in 200 ml of alcohol. The extract is thoroughly mixed with cocoa butter in the amount of 2 g, after the mass is rolled into small candles. They are injected into the anus at bedtime for 30 days.
Alternative medicine experts recommend combining home remedies from bee products for chronic prostatitis in men with herbal medicine.
Before starting treatment, it is important to make sure that you are not allergic to bee products.
Chaga is a fungus that helps heal inflammation in the prostate gland. Often it is recommended for patients interested in preventing prostatitis in men of different ages with folk remedies. There are several recipes for making chaga mushrooms:
- Broth.It is recommended to brew a mushroom drink from this product. After filtering, take the broth for 2 weeks, each day cup;
- Witch hazel.This recipe uses 1 teaspoon. dried mushrooms and 1 tbsp. l. chopped hazelnut leaves. These ingredients should be boiled over low heat for 5 minutes. Cold broth is taken 3 times a day for 1 tbsp each. l. 30 minutes before meals.
Prostatitis can be cured with chaga-based folk remedies if the patient adheres to the dosage and frequency of drug administration.
Prostatitis is treated and prevented with folk remedies, during the preparation for use of mummies. This product is completely harmless to the human body. With its help, it is possible to prevent the spread of infection in the prostate gland, as well as reduce the inflammatory process.
Shilajit can be used to treat or prevent prostatitis as follows:
- Oil candles are made from natural products. It is necessary to moisten a sterile cotton swab in a preparation made of mummies and sea buckthorn oil. Both ingredients must be mixed together in the ratio of 1: 20. Only stick candles after having a bowel movement. It is kept in the rectum until there is a clear need to have a bowel movement;
- 3 tbsp. l. the mass obtained from the crushed mummified pellets should be dissolved in water. The drug should be taken 25 g 3 times a day about 1 hour before meals.
Maternal remedies are effective against the signs of prostatitis. This can be confirmed by many patients with this diagnosis. The product fights the symptoms of the pathological process. Therefore, after the treatment, the patient gets better. If a man is not sure if he should take such drugs, he can ask his doctor how to deal with prostatitis with the help of a mummy and if he needs it. France like that or not.
Shilajit is also used in the treatment of many other ailments.
The main signs of a prostate infection will get rid of the ringworm. This natural product has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, so it is recommended for patients who want to learn how to reduce prostatitis at home.
Traditional medicine suggests the following remedies for prostatitis:
- Mixture of rectum with tar.The main ingredient of the recipe needs to be heated and combined with propolis alcohol (3 drops). The finished drug must be pumped into the anus using a pipette. Such therapy should be followed for about 1-2 months.
- Water Tar.It is necessary to mix the main ingredient with water in a 1: 8 ratio. Boil the medicine on the stove for 5 minutes, then pour into the bottle and cover tightly for 2 days. If foam forms on the water, it must be removed. Such remedy is taken with prostatitis 20 minutes before meals, 100 ml each time. Therefore, it is indicated in the formulation of traditional medicine. Treatment should be continued for 10 days, after which it is recommended to rest for 10 days. After this time, it is allowed to continue treatment, but then a 20-day break.
Folk remedies with ringworm should be used with caution in the treatment of prostatitis in young and old men. Do not exceed the optimal treatment time, as too many natural products can be harmful to the body.
Infuse witch hazel
Witch hazel alternative treatments get rid of prostatitis. Infusion is usually performed on the basis of this product. During cooking use the leaves or bark of the plant.
Must have 1 st. l. Witch hazel bark or leaves and mix with 1 cup of boiling water. Within half an hour, the product must be covered tightly. After the drug is filtered and drink a quarter cup 4 times a day.
Parsley will not only reduce inflammation, but also increase its potency.
Treatment of prostatitis with antibiotics is done at home, combined with folk remedies from parsley. This spicy herb helps to fight inflammation in the body. In addition, it has a positive effect on sexual function in men.
It is recommended to treat the prostate with parsley juice. No special financial investment is needed to cure the disease in this way. From the alternative medicine books, you can learn how to cure prostatitis at home with parsley. It is usually recommended to take 1 tablespoon. l. juice from the tree 3 times a day before meals.
Parsley seeds are also helpful. 4 teaspoons of the product should be ground into powder and diluted in 1 cup of boiling water. Product needs to boil for about 15 minutes. When cooled, it is taken up to 6 times a day for 1 tablespoon. l.
Can prevent as well as treat prostatitis at home with wormwood remedies. This plant helps to cure infections, as it copes well with purulent infections. To complete a cure with this method, you only need to take 100 g of mugwort leaves that have been previously dried. It should be done in crushed form. Also, on the basis of the plant, a decoction is taken to douche directly into the urethra.
The folk remedies for prostatitis in men using wormwood are as follows:
- For the first 3 days, use a handful of wormwood in powder form every 2 hours. It should be dampened with saliva and rinsed with water. Do not take too long breaks, even at night, because as such, alternative treatment for prostatitis may be ineffective;
- For the next 4 days, you will need to stop the medication at night. During the day it is consumed 5-6 times;
- Douching with wormwood is recommended each evening. It is required to inject about 50 ml of the agent into the anus. The best time to do this is before bed. 50 ml of the drug is also injected into the urethra. All this must be done within 7 days.
Folk remedies for chronic or acute prostatitis must be combined with a strict diet that requires the avoidance of sweets, dairy products, animal proteins and fish. Alcohol and tobacco are also prohibited.
Experts warn that patients using these methods without home remedies for prostatitis may face an exacerbation of underlying medical conditions.
Of all the parts of the poplar tree, the bark is the most effective.
When asked how to treat prostatitis at home, alternative medicine specialists often recommend fern-based treatments. Almost all parts of this plant have medicinal uses. Usually, effective drugs for prostatitis are prepared from poplar bark, as it is a good fighter with the inflammatory process.
The folk remedies from ferns are great because they can be combined with medications, as well as physiotherapy, in which a apparatus is used to treat chronic prostatitis at home.
Here are some popular prostate recipes that mention fern:
- Alcohol.It is made from 500 g poplar bark and 500 ml of alcohol. This mixture must be infused for 2 weeks in a dark place, under the lid tightly. Alcohol is best taken 30 drops before meals;
- Ointment.To prepare it you need poplar shoots, or rather an extract of them. To get well and after treatment with prostatitis, you need to soak a mixture of 50 g and 50 ml of alcohol for a whole week. Then the extract is mixed with inner fat and cocoa butter. The ointment is ready. It can be used to treat inflamed areas;
- Tea.The drink's medicinal properties help fight the signs of prostatitis. It is prepared from 3 liters of water and a mixture of plants, including poplar branches, bark and shoots. Tea should be steeped for 10 minutes over low heat. The finished broth is filtered and drunk several times a day in a cup. Supplements in the form of honey and rose hips enhance the drink's effects.
In order not to have problems with prostate diseases in the future, you should stock up on useful ingredients from the fern plant in advance.
Herbal medicine is especially popular among men, as it is easiest to treat chronic or advanced stage prostatitis with at-home herbs. This therapy should be continued for one month. After that, it is recommended to rest for ten days. In this case, it is not recommended to forget the medical treatment of prostatitis, also carried out at home.
The following fee-based folk remedies help prevent the development of prostatitis:
- Witch hazel, birch leaf, horsetail grass. Each ingredient is made in equal amounts. In order to perform effective treatment of prostatitis not to the hospital but at home, you need to prepare a decoction of 4 tablespoons. l. prepared herbal mixture and 1 liter of water. The drug is boiled for 7 minutes and simmered for 1 hour. Drink half a glass three times a day;
- Rose hip, hawthorn, swamp creeper, chrysanthemum flower, reed flower, birch, reishi, burnt grass, dandelion, hippopotamus, sweet clover and winter plantMiss. The ratio of all ingredients should be 10: 10: 5: 4: 4: 3: 3: 3: 3: 2: 2. 8 Art. l. To collect herbs, you need to pour 2 liters of hot water and insist throughout the night. After stress, the infusion is taken orally in 5-8 glasses a day;
- Black elderberry, nettle, toad, immortal chrysanthemum, tansy, celandine, lemongrass and lemongrassIngredients are taken in 1 part. Add 2 tbsp. l. Vegetable preparations are poured with 300 ml of hot water. The mixture is then heated in a water bath for about 15 minutes. When the drug is infused for about 1 hour, it will need to be taken by mouth half a glass three times a day;
- Lingonberry leaves, birch, sage, cinquefoil, horsetail grass, nettle. Following this formula, take 1 part of each tree. After 2 tbsp. l. collected herbs are poured with water in an amount of 300 ml. The mixture, as in the previous method, takes 15 minutes to keep in a water bath and press for 1 hour before using.
There are other preparations for infusion and decoction preparations that work well for the signs of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland. These funds are the first aid for chronic prostatitis, which can reduce the severity of symptoms of the disease.
It is important to follow the formula and the proportions.
Fruit and vegetable juices
The most pleasant and equally effective folk way to treat prostatitis is to drink vegetable and fruit juices. The freshest drinks are formulated with positive effects on the functioning of the whole body. They cope well with diseases of various organs and systems.
Fruit and vegetable juices have the following properties:
- Reduces the severity of the inflammatory process;
- Reduces negative effects on the organ affected by an infectious agent;
- Restores impaired sexual function.
Men should consider fresh juice made from plant-based products grown in gardens, greenhouses, and vegetable gardens:
Fruit juices can be taken alone or mixed into healthy cocktails. People with prostate problems should drink 500 ml of this drink per day to feel the healing effect.
If a man is advised to use a special device to treat a certain form of prostatitis at home and is also prescribed medication, he may try combining therapy with other remedies. folk to enhance its effects and efficiency.