Prostatitis is a common disease of the genitourinary system man, accompanied by the inflammation of the prostate, or the prostate. This organ symptoms of the bladder neck. Since the urethra is inside the prostate, the increase contributes to the compression of the urethra, as a result of the violation of the outflow of urine. Prostate men will develop, especially after the 30-year-old, but it happens that the diagnosis of disease of, or 20-year-old patients.
The symptoms of inflammation of the prostate gland due to the effect of negative factors:
- the sedentary lifestyle;
- frequent constipation;
- infectious diseases, other organs of the urogenital system;
- diseases transmitted by sexual contact;
- too much sex, or, conversely, lack thereof;
- the stress;
- the low relief;
- hormonal imbalance;
- the micro-injuries, the dam;
- frequent interrupted sexual intercourse;
- violation of the system the work, rest;
- a bad diet;
- the overweight;
- too often, travel;
- the alcohol.
To the question of how to treat the inflammation of the prostate, it is necessary to determine the form of the disease.
The symptoms, the acute form
Acute inflammation of the prostate caused by infection. This condition is characterized by swelling of the affected organ, and the appearance of purulent lesions in the tissues. 3 forms of acute inflammation of the prostate. Each specific symptoms.
- Catarrhal. A man has frequent, painful urination. It is also noted discomfort in the sacrum and perineum.
- The follicular. Strong pain often radiates to the anus. When attempting bowel movement the pain increases. The emptying of the bladder, the urine passes in a thin stream. Have urinary retention. In some cases, the body temperature rises.
- Parenchyma. The body temperature can reach 40 degrees. The condition is accompanied by intoxication. Patient is restless because of the constant delay urination. The dam is a severe, often throbbing pain. Because of this, the bowel movement becomes almost impossible.
The symptoms of acute inflammation of the prostate indicate that the man immediately contact a urologist. Treatment, prostate minimize the risk of the development of the chronic form of the disease.
The symptoms of chronic
The chronic prostatitis, the symptoms in most cases, subtle or non-existent. Because it's the sick people to ignore, to the doctor, thereby delaying treatment, prostate. The chronic form of the disease develop such syndromes:
- Pain. The person feels the pain, the intensity of which is constantly changing. The pain can be increased if the ejaculation or sexual intercourse. These symptoms are felt, that long-term abstinence.
- Dysuric. The patient is disturbed urination. Inflamed prostate increase pressure on the urethra, thereby reducing the clearance in it. The people feel frequent urination empty the bladder. If such a symptom can be ignored, and treatment of prostate will be delayed, increasing the risk of development of compensatory hypertrophy of the muscle of the bladder, and the urethra.
- Disorder in sexual function. The chronic inflammation of the prostate gland, the patient may feel pain during ejaculation. Constant discomfort during sexual intercourse reduces the potency often leads to impotence. This symptom negatively affects the psychological state of the man: there are, irritability, anxiety, lack of confidence.
Often the men found themselves on the disease symptoms, feel free to contact the urologist as ashamed to sexual problems. But if you do not treatment of prostatitis, particularly acute form, the patient may develop these complications:
- sclerosis of the prostate;
- adenoma of the prostate.
In medical practice there are many examples that demonstrate a significant effect on the prostate the development of prostate cancer. Thanks to the extremely effective drugs and innovative methods to develop the effective treatment of prostate.
Treatment of acute form
Before you pick methods for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate, the patient visits a urologist and is in the process of such studies:
- palpation of the prostate;
- ultrasound examination of the body;
- analysis of the glandular secretion;
The destructive form of the disease visible on MRI of the pelvic organs.
Treatment of acute prostatitis is organized on an outpatient basis. The system the treatment of prostatitis individually chosen in accordance with the agent that triggered the disease. Acute inflammation of the prostate treated with medications-especially antibiotics. The patient to the medicine that quickly penetrates the tissues of the affected organ. Larger groups of antimicrobial drugs prescribed for prostatitis include the following:
If a person is contraindicated for the above-listed drugs, prescribed antibiotic medicine belonging to the group of fluoroquinolones. Drug acute form of the prostate treated with 10-14 days. Upon completion of the course, the prescribed drug to the patient undergoing the test, in particular, prostate secretion analysis. If the pathogen is not fully revealed, the doctor is prolonging medical treatment (medicine replace).
The treatment of chronic prostatitis
Answer the question, how to cure the prostatitis, which is transformed into the chronic form, it should be noted that the healing process will be long compared to acute prostatitis. But the appropriate therapy not only eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but leads to the remission. The most effective would be a comprehensive treatment of prostatitis, including:
- Medical therapy. Antibiotics as well as drugs which enhance the local metabolism, the blood circulation, as well as injections and suppositories. The system for the treatment of prostate developed exclusively by the doctor to self-medicate is not allowed.
- Physiotherapy. This treatment improves blood circulation, metabolism and lymphatic flow to the prostate. Patient to the doctor, ultrasound, mud baths, magnet, electroplating, and laser effects.
- Prostate massage. This method of treatment of the prostate both the fans and the opponents. Massage rids the body of metabolic products of pathogens, increase the potential and improve the local circulation. The procedure a special massager or a finger. This treatment requires the application properly, or the massage, but also the expected benefits bring a huge damage.
- Correction of the immunity. Weakened immune system provokes exacerbation of chronic prostatitis, therefore, the body's defense systematically strengthened. Drugs increase the immunity designated by the immunologist.
- The lifestyle change. Men's normalize the mode to work, relax, eat, interested, active lifestyle, prevent the stress, the promiscuity, at the same time, prolonged abstinence.
If you have a complicated chronic prostate inflammation (narrowing of the urethra, abscess of the prostate) in patients surgical treatment of the disease.
Before applying the medicine, recipes, borrowed from folk medicine, it is necessary to consult a urologist. Answering the question how to treat prostatitis folk remedies, it is important to note: the duration of treatment. An alternative way to eliminate the symptoms of chronic prostate inflammation by suppressing the local inflammatory process, eliminate the stagnation, improves the metabolism, the blood circulation in the prostate. Well, as the traditional methods enhance the effect of the drug. Recipes:
- The nuts with honey. Cup of honey taken 12 earth nucleoli, stir everything thoroughly. Weight one tablespoon daily on an empty stomach.
- An infusion of chamomile. A tablespoon of dried flowers pour 100 ml of boiling water, insist half an hour, filter it. Moreover, this infusion is used for the enema. The procedure is performed, before going to bed. The mikroklizm use the infusion of a warm (40 degrees).
- Candles of the prostate. Mix 50 g of propolis, the same wax and 200 grams of animal fat. The resulting mass is heated on the water bath, triturated, cooled, and then formed the candles. Apply the product the night. This recipe is not suitable for men who have intolerance to bee products.
The effective prevention of inflammation of the prostate gland healthy lifestyle, minimizing exposure to factors that adversely affect the health of men regular inspection of the doctor-urologist.